Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips regarding how to configure ISA 2004 when it is on the same server as SBS2003

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips regarding how to configure ISA 2004 when it is on the same server as SBS2003

Is there an article that describes dos and donts regarding this matter ?

/JŲrgen

Re: Tips regarding how to configure ISA 2004 when it is on the same server as SBS2003

This is SBS! We use the wizards!
    In this case the CEICW - Configure E-mail and Internet Connection Wizard
    If you installed ISA2004 acording to the instructions on the premium disk, then the wizard will configure ISA for you as a secure "base" configuration.
    TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Re: Tips regarding how to configure ISA 2004 when it is on the same server as SBS2003

Sorry to butt in here but we have SBS 2003 and ISA2004 is not yet installed as we ran out of time during the install.

If I install it now will the wizard still configure it automatically as I was advised that it could take some time to sort out.

At this stage, all we want to do is to monitor internet usage as we have a hardware firewall. Is there a risk installing it could prevent Internet access or interfere with the current running?

Regards

Graham

Comment

Working...
      X