X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain trusts 2003 SBS

I know everyone says that trusts cannot be done in SBS, but I came across

http://www.petri.com/creating_a_trus...03_domains.htm

And it states that the page has been removed, as if to indicate that there is a dodgy fix.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks
    Garry

Re: Domain trusts 2003 SBS

It is not a dodgy fix, just a breach of Microsoft's license agreement for SBS. Since this site does NOT promote any activity which is against the letter or spirit of license terms and conditions, the page has been amended.

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

So if the page hadn't been ammended, would it have explained how to do this?
      Not that I would of course.. merely a hipothetical question

Comment

Theoretically... you can circumvent just about any software restriction that exists! It's just a matter of rearanging the 1's and 0's in the appropriate pattern at some level.

The real question is WHY whould you need to do this? If it's just sport, then fine... give it a whirl in the privacy of your own bedroom. But, if there are economic reasons -- specifically if you have a business reason for doing this, then THEORETICALLY it would be possible to figure out the name of your company and provide it to those who want to steal from you!

Jeff
        TechSoEasy

Comment

Working...
        X