Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Exchange 2007 Server on which an address list service is active cannot be found

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Exchange 2007 Server on which an address list service is active cannot be found

So on my 2008 SBS Server when I use the SBS CONSOLE under Users and Groups/Groups and I want to add or subtract a user I get an error message (see screenshot). If I create a new one from scatch no problem.

So I think the wizard is broken I go into the back of Exchange 2007 and try to delete the user there and get the message that 2007 Server is not there...but obvious is there and working well enough.

What is going on here?
    Attached Files

Re: An Exchange 2007 Server on which an address list service is active cannot be foun

Does the user exist in Active Directory Users and Computers after you run the wizard?
    TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Re: An Exchange 2007 Server on which an address list service is active cannot be foun

Yes the users already exist as I'm trying to make a new group for existing users. I can often make the group once but cannot add anyone to it too.

Comment

Working...
      X