No announcement yet.

SBS 2011 Monitoring - schedule not registered

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBS 2011 Monitoring - schedule not registered

Hi all, hope you can help.
    I have setup a new sbs 2011 server, then at the end of the install the manager of the company said he wanted the old companyweb. so I have backed up it up and got it working via site collection permissions and then reapplied permissions. It seems to work ok and everything on the companyweb works as it did before.
    however... it seems that the monitoring reports have a different idea. if I go to the sbs console and go to reports select what I want and click apply I get back
    "The report schedule has not been registered. The windows sbs manager should be restarted to register the schedule."

so the reports are automatically generated. If I click ok and tell it to generate it works and emails out. So I presume it must be a settings that not being applied because of a permission.

I have tried repairing the monitoring feature and that made no difference.
    Any help please?

Re: SBS 2011 Monitoring - schedule not registered

Are you using the built-in Administrator account or one you created in the SBS console? If you're using the built-in account, try creating a Network Admin account in the SBS console and then log on with that created account and test.

Network Consultant/Engineer
    Baltimore - Washington area and beyond