Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Month Left

Just a heads up.
    I am not pushing sales for Microsoft. Merely reminding members here that if you were thinking of installing or migrating to SBS 2011, then you have until the end of the month to buy a Volume License (my recommendation).
    Of course, you will still be able to buy it with a new server (OEM) until the end of the year and support should continue for a good few years to come. (and the forum will continue as long as Daniel sees fit )
    TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Re: One Month Left

Just a heads up.
    I think MS have their heads up where the sun don't shine. People will realise the "cloud" ain't the be all and end all and when someone comes out with a SBS like product just watch them scramble to win back market share.

MS have been cloud pushing since 1997; they must be so proud of how they are destroying the non cloud way of "life".

Given the right climate, clouds disappear!

Congratulations on your THIRD successive SMB 150 Steven. Very well deserved! Click image for larger version

Name:	band.gif
Views:	10
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	466719
    Last edited by biggles77; 3rd June 2013, 14:43.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
      I think MS have their heads up where the sun don't shine. People will realise the "cloud" ain't the be all and end all and when someone comes out with a SBS like product just watch them scramble to win back market share.

MS have been cloud pushing since 1997; they must be so proud of how they are destroying the non cloud way of "life".

Given the right climate, clouds disappear!

Congratulations on your THIRD successive SMB 150 Steven. Very well deserved! [ATTACH]5718[/ATTACH]

*cough*

Prism

*cough*

Microsoft have your server OS, your applications, your data, you mail....all of it!!
      Regards,

Lee

Comment

Originally posted by LSainsbury View Post
        *cough*

Prism

*cough*

Microsoft have your server OS, your applications, your data, you mail....all of it!!

And if you believe the latest, so do the NSA

LSainsbury? You don't happen to post on cableforum do you?
        Last edited by MrAliC; 11th June 2013, 12:52. Reason: Adding.....

Comment

Working...
        X