Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sbs2008 Webmail not working

Hi,

Since a couple of days we are unable to access webmail both local and remote on a sbs 2008 server.
    Going to https://localhost/owa does show the certificate warning. When I continue I get the page shown in webmail dutch.png
    I have included the US version as well in webmail.png

I have recreated all virtual directories as discussed thijs boin at URL but that does not fix the issue

The problem started after a server restart to process windows updates.
    I have removed all updates that were activated after the restart but this also does not resolve the issue

I hope someone has run into this behavior and found a working solution.

kind regards,
    gerhard
    Attached Files

Re: sbs2008 Webmail not working

Since it is SBS, the place to start would be the BPA and then the various wizards
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: sbs2008 Webmail not working

Hi Ossian,

Thanks for the hint to use BPA. I found BPA does not address the exchange server in detail.
      However during the solving process I found the cause of the fault.
      One of the security updates must have reset the IIS default settings causing the default website to use both port 80 and 443
      Changing the settings took care of the problem and now webmail is back online again.

Comment

Working...
      X