No announcement yet.

Sbs 2011

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sbs 2011

I am not too sure if I have got the correct Forum but here goes.

I plan to take the Microsoft MCTS (70-169) SBS 2011 Standard Configuring exam in July (the exam expires 31.7.13).

I have downloaded the 90-day SBS2011 trial version in order to prepare for the exam. Does the download also include the Premium Add-On pack? I will need to experiment with the Add-On pack in order to take the exam.

Also, is it possible to reformat the hard drive and reinstall SBS2011 for another 90-day period?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Sbs 2011

Firstly, I didn't come across any of the premium pack stuff in the exam when I did it end of 2011. (I realise the exam has probably changed in the past 12 months)

Anything that it does cover,y ou can probably find from the study material anyway. I sat the exam without having done more than an hour of SBS training.

In regards to formatting and reinstalling the trial, yes, this would work, however you need to make sure the terms and conditions do in fact allow this. (I assume they would)

you can also try start > run as admin > cmd
    slmgr -rearm
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point