SBS 2011 Network Reports stopped including event log errors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBS 2011 Network Reports stopped including event log errors

I am running SBS 2011 which was installed on a new Dell Server in December of 2011.

The Server Event Logs section of the Summary and Detail Network Report were working perfectly, reporting all event log errors.

On May 15, 2012 I installed 'SBSAlertsCleanup v1.0' and it worked properly exluding the standard event error exclusions in the Network Report, but reporting all other events.

Then, for some unknown reason the Network Reports stopped showing the non excluded event log errors on June 24, 2012.

I uninstalled 'SBSAlertsCleanup v1.0' but still no event log errors are reported.

Since we log all updates to the server I checked and I could find no changes or patches installed in that time frame.

I have read the article 'Repair Monitoring and Reporting Features in Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard' and everything looks okay on my server.

Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Steven

Re: SBS 2011 Network Reports stopped including event log errors

Are "Update" reporting correctly in the console? I have a server reporting "broken" since it considers the updates as configured incorrectly. Since updates cannot report its status, the network reports are not sent.
    TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Re: SBS 2011 Network Reports stopped including event log errors

Steven:

Thank you for your reply.

Are "Update" reporting correctly in the console?
      Yes

I have a server reporting "broken" since it considers the updates as configured incorrectly. Since updates cannot report its status, the network reports are not sent.

My Network Reports are being sent. They just show Server Event Log Errors when the Windows Event Viewer shows that errors do exist.

Howard

Comment

Working...
      X