Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transport Rules stops working after about 1 week on SBS 2011

hi everyone,

I have a business client who needs to file every email correspondence between them and their clients, therefore since SBS 2003 we have been using MAPILAB rules to redirect incoming and outgoing email from and to every staff into a public folder.

Then I completed migration to SBS 2011 swing-style. Then I was so happy finding out that I don't need to find another 3rd party exchange server-side rule any more since there is transport rule in exchnage 2011. So test this and that, it works, then I proceed to implement the full set of the rules.

This lasted only about 10 days, then today, it completely stops. Restarting the server didn't help. Looking at event viewer, nothing seems to be out ordinary.

Now, IT buddies, would any of you have any idea how to troubleshoot this issue! At this stage I don't even know how to begin since event viewer seems to be ordinary, nothing suspicious to look at (or maybe I overlook or plainly just don't know/understand what to look). Enlighten me, guys.. please...

Check PF database size, I disable the limits ever since the migration due to the business' nature of email usage. google yielded almost nothing...

Enlighten me, please....

R.

Re: Transport Rules stops working after about 1 week on SBS 2011

why not just use a journal database ?
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Working...
    X