Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMB Top 150

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SMB Top 150

    So thanks guys (and gals). I made it to the top 150 SMB influencers for 2012 with help from you.
    The list was announced a little while ago (without rankings) and I'm on it. In the open voting I came joint 40th - this counted for 40% of the votes. An industry panel accounted for the other 60%. So it seems like somebody out there likes me after all
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SMB150_Badge_75x50.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	469581
    TIA

    Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

    We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

  • #2
    Re: SMB Top 150

    Well done mate. Well deserved imo
    Caesar's cipher - 3

    ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

    SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: SMB Top 150

      Good going and well done!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: SMB Top 150

        Congratulations
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

        ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: SMB Top 150

          Congrats!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: SMB Top 150

            Well done!
            BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
            sigpic
            Cruachan's Blog

            Comment

            Working...
            X