Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for me in the SMB Top 150, please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vote for me in the SMB Top 150, please.

    I am taking this unusual step of asking you all to vote for me in the SMB Top150 competition. The votes are based on each person's community, and, as many of you are "my community" I am asking for your vote.
    http://smb150.com/story.php?title=steven-teiger Vote on the little blue button.
    I’m honored to have been nominated for the SMB 150 list, but I can't win by myself. I need your vote! You can express your support for me and what I’ve accomplished in the SMB technology field by voting at smb150.com (you can vote once per day). Thanks in advance for your support for this distinguished industry award!
    Closes 6th April!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by teiger; 27th March 2012, 20:47. Reason: Closing date added.
    TIA

    Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

    We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

  • #2
    Re: Vote for me in the SMB Top 150, please.

    Thank you, thank you thank you.
    Voting is now over and it would appear that I have reached a comfortable 41st place. However, apparently under the rules, the popular vote only counts for 40%. So now we have to wait for a panel of Industry Experts to dish out the other 60%.
    Keep your fingers crossed.

    (for the record, I am now "unsticking" this thread as it is no longer relevant to being permanently at the top of the forum)
    Last edited by teiger; 7th April 2012, 23:43. Reason: Typo
    TIA

    Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

    We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Vote for me in the SMB Top 150, please.

      Well done!
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Vote for me in the SMB Top 150, please.

        Good going and well done.

        Comment

        Working...
        X