No announcement yet.

ISA Server problem

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISA Server problem

Hi ,

We are using SBS 2000 , isa server 2000 , Now i want to be able my clients get connected to it using only firewall client. How can i configure it.

I deselect the option in client configuration " configure web browser while client configuration" .

I must have to put the server ip and port no in proxy settings otherwise my internet connection is not working , i want it to be route it via firewall client only.

Please help

Re: ISA Server problem

Please Help

Kathy, you have been a member for 5 years and should know that people here give up their free time to help IF they can.

You are using an obsolete product, so it is reasonable to assume no-one reading the thread has the knowledge to answer your question. You could always try Microsoft -- all major credit cards accepted

Have you considered upgrading? -- the world is currently using SBS2011
      Does help at all
      (note I have not reviewed any of the results, just done a simple search based on your original question)
      Last edited by Ossian; 6th April 2012, 13:50.
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

HI ,

Thanks for your reply ,

Actually i am able to browse the internet using a web proxy but my question is i want to browse the internet using a firewall client , I install the client in all system and remove the proxy setting but then i am unable to browse. I must have to browse using a proxy setting . ( server name : 8080 ).

So how can i configure my server so that all client machine will be able to surf using a firewall client only.

How has ISA 2000 been installed?
          Has the Wizard been run?
          Departed: 23rd December 2015

What happens if you take out the default gateway from the client?

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
            Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.