• Show
Clear All

• Login screen when outlook 2010

We get a loginscreen with all clients when we open outlook 2010
    We have a SBS 2008 server and connected al pc`s with http://connect
    We have a valid certificate.
    We tried several things so far with out result

Re: Login screen when outlook 2010

Hm, can't determine your problem from that. What failed?

Comment

Not sure what the problem is...?

Comment

Try to update your exchange server with the latest servicepack seems to me you have an old one after certain updates you get the loginscreen in outlook and you are not connected to the exchange server you see it in the right corner, after applying the latest sp you should be good to go.

Comment

do you have a screen capture at all ?
          Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Sounds similar to an issue i had. All Outlook 2007 clients were prompting an incorrect SSL cert error. I have a NetSol cert assigned to mail.thedomain.com for an external cert. Had to add the mail.thedomain.comn in the servers DNS and also followed the instructions here to change exchange to point to the external cert as an internal address as well. Not allowed to post links as I haven't posted enough here, Google "Security warning when you start Outlook 2007 and then connect". First hit is a MS solution I used today in fact.

I loathe the MS Exchange console. Not sure if this is your issue, but it may be.

Comment

Working...
            X