Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot log in as admin to the server through RDP to SBS 2011

Hello,
    i am getting this error when i log in through RDP to SBS 2011 with the built in Administrator.
    To log on to this remote computer, you must be granted the Allow log on through Terminal Services right. By default, members of the Remote Desktop Users group have this right. If you are not a member of the Remote Desktop Users group or another group that has this right, or if the Remote Desktop User group does not have this right, you must be granted this right manually.
    I first tried under GPO to allow this : allow log on locally, and allow log on through remote desktop services. It didnt help.
    Then i tried to add to add the Administrator to the bulltin Remote Deskto users group. Didnt help.
    Then i went to check that Remote Desktop is enabled on that sbs 2011 machine.
    Then i went to administrative tools > Remote Desktop services > Remote desktop session host confiuration and checked that under security i can see administrator.
    Then i thought something with domain policy is causing this, so i disabled Group policy settings.
    Any ideas how to solve this?

thanks
    adam
Working...
X