X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sbs2003 reset default policy

i have to ask for help
    i have sbs2003 and after i run the wizard
    my default policy is damaged: i cant edit/view the policy or change local settings on the server(with administrator)

my owa is set to unknown location so i cant run it

Please Help
    And Many thanks

Re: sbs2003 reset default policy

if this is the default domain policy you could try running dcgpofix which will reset it to default configuration -- run without parameters to see the options first
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: sbs2003 reset default policy

Alternately you could go to a working good SBS (or even install one in a virtual machine) and export teh policies from there and then import them to reset your machine. Just make sure that you give the correct permissions (Check the working good machine).
      TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
      http://www.wintra.co.il/
      sigpic
      Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Working...
      X