Recieving mail problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recieving mail problem

I am in need of help. SBS2008 was working just beautiful. Our website is currently with godaddy, email comes straight to our server. Well long story short someone decided to run the wizard for domain, entered our info for godaddy and the whole server changed. I restored from the windows backup for the day before. I have changed the settings for dns at godaddy back. I have checked my dns records in SBS, i deleted the send and receive connectors and recreated them. I have double and tripple checked everything. I have run multiple tools to check everything from outside and everything looks right, yet still not receiving mail from outside. Internal mail works fine, also sending mail works fine. I know i'm prob overlooking something really stupid and will hit myself later. But help is needed! Please! Domain is KDFSI.COM. Ty TY in advance.

Re: Recieving mail problem

A quick DNS check shows that there's no MX record for KDFSI.COM. You need to log in to your GoDaddy account, manage your DNS records, and create an MX record.

Comment

Re: Recieving mail problem

according to their website i have one that i setup that points to my server. guess i'll be calling them again.

Comment

Working...
      X