How to look for the duplicate email address

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to look for the duplicate email address

Can you please detail how to look for the duplicate email address? I have the same problem and can't find where the offending email address is. Any help is GREATLY appreciated. Entering [email protected] in the To of an email and resolving with ctrl-k resolves to the user I just added. The email created with the user, though is [email protected]!?!?

HK
    Last edited by hksound; 24th May 2011, 23:15.

Re: How to look for the duplicate email address

Post split from another thread.

hksound, ALWAYS start a new thead even if you have the same or similar problem that has already been postd. Thanks.

Thread temporarily left here until OP can tell us the O/S that is being used.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by hksound View Post
      Can you please detail how to look for the duplicate email address? I have the same problem and can't find where the offending email address is. Any help is GREATLY appreciated. Entering [email protected] in the To of an email and resolving with ctrl-k resolves to the user I just added. The email created with the user, though is [email protected]!?!?

HK
      Sounds like you have 2 users with the same name/address. Run a query against AD to find out all users called 'cheri'
      TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
      http://www.wintra.co.il/
      sigpic
      Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Originally posted by hksound View Post

HK
        Send an email to [email protected] with a delivery receipt. The receipt will tell you which account in AD has that address. Failing that do an LDAP query for that address.

Comment

Working...
        X