No announcement yet.

RWW Cerificate error in one computer

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RWW Cerificate error in one computer

[SOLVED] Hello all,

I have one remote, and we need him to connect to the company LAN using the RWW. We purchased a Godaddy certificate and I tested the RWW from different computers (XP and Vista) and everything works perfect.

The remote user has a Windows XP SP3, and when he tries to connect to the RWW ( he gets a certificate error, I don't understand why this happens??. I don't get the certificate error, and I tried with different computers, diferent Internet connections, from home, etc. and I never get the certificate error. Can you help me please.

Thank you so much,

Last edited by Jud Aster; 19th January 2011, 13:36. Reason: Problem solved

Re: RWW Cerificate error in one computer

Hi again,

It's fixed now. The problem was that he was using a wifi Internet access, and there were a firewall in the middle that was blocking the required ports for the RWW access. The IT guy opened the required ports and now it works perfectly.

Re: RWW Cerificate error in one computer

Thanks for posting back your solution. If you look in your header information, you will see that I have given you "Reputation Points" - I do that for people who post back solutions to their own problems (as well as to others). I believe it is good forum behaviour...

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
      Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.