0x800ccc69 error with Pop3 connector

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0x800ccc69 error with Pop3 connector

I have a SBS2008 server running on a HP ML110 server with 2 users. They use one domainname and with the SBS Pop3 connector the get the mail every 5 minutes.

The first account works fine (although the usual invalid header fields errors clog the server from time to time).

One or more (1) e-mail messages in the POP3 mailbox account [email protected] on the POP3 server 'mail.domain.nl' have invalid header fields. Because of this, the messages cannot be delivered to the Exchange Server mailbox [email protected] in Windows Small Business Server. The messages are still on the POP3 server. To resolve this issue, connect to the POP3 mailbox account, and then manually retrieve or delete the messages.One or more (1) e-mail messages in the POP3 mailbox account [email protected] on the POP3 server 'mail.domain.nl' have invalid header fields. Because of this, the messages cannot be delivered to the Exchange Server mailbox [email protected] in Windows Small Business Server. The messages are still on the POP3 server. To resolve this issue, connect to the POP3 mailbox account, and then manually retrieve or delete the messages.

On the second one i get the following error.

An error occurred while delivering mail to [email protected] on the SMTP server 'localhost'. The error code was 0x800ccc69. Verify that the mailbox exists and that the Exchange receive connectors are configured properly.

I can internally send and receive mail with this account. When i create a new account with the wizard i have the same problem.

When i send an mail externally i also get an error back.

Diagnostische gegevens voor beheerders:

Bronserver: MABO1.domain.local

[email protected]
    mail-smtp-00.tiscali.nl #550-Verification failed for <[email protected]> 550-Previous (cached) callout verification failure 550 Sender verify failed ##

Oorspronkelijke berichtkoppen:

Received: from MABO1.domain.local ([Mac Address]) by
    MABO1.domain.local ([Mac Address]) with mapi; Sun, 17 Oct
    2010 23:35:16 +0200
    To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
    Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:35:15 +0200
    Subject: Test naar mij
    Thread-Topic: Test naar mij
    Thread-Index: AQHLbkMvP1PmOigBlUCGD/URDVH+7w==
    Message-ID: <[email protected] domain.local>
    Accept-Language: nl-NL, en-US
    Content-Language: nl-NL
    X-MS-Has-Attach:
    X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
    acceptlanguage: nl-NL, en-US
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
    boundary="_000_B69AE0B9F9B7CB4790341BC0028D1B3C1CA A58F46EMABO1massetsl_"
    MIME-Version: 1.0

I use the smarthost from the ISP. This works with the other account.
    Last edited by jantje.vlaam; 17th October 2010, 23:18.

Re: 0x800ccc69 error with Pop3 connector

Hello jantje,

That error code normally means there is a problem with a Blacklist or spamlist or AV. I would tried opening your anti spam up as much as possible.
    Also, ensure that the MS exchange Anti spam service is enabled.

Remember to actuly change the settings rather then disabling the service, as a disabled firewall or AV will sometimes just block everything.

Wofen
    Good to be back....

Comment

Antispam is not running at all on the server.

I only have this issue with the second and the test user. Not with the first user. She can send and receive everything. If it were a spam or firewall issue, the first user should have the same problems in my oppinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jantje.vlaam View Post
        Antispam is not running at all on the server.

I only have this issue with the second and the test user. Not with the first user. She can send and receive everything. If it were a spam or firewall issue, the first user should have the same problems in my oppinion.
        Unless the first user was created with a slightly different premission set.

If you create a copy of the first user, does it happen?

Wofen
        Good to be back....

Comment

Originally posted by Wofen View Post
          Unless the first user was created with a slightly different premission set.

If you create a copy of the first user, does it happen?

Wofen
          Nice one, will try that!

Comment

Working...
          X