No announcement yet.

Unable to generate Detailed or Summary Network Reports SBS 2011

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to generate Detailed or Summary Network Reports SBS 2011

A few days ago I was taking care of some errors that the BPA had brought to my attention and I got an email from the boss that said they had not received the Detailed Network Report for sometime. Looking at my emails it was about 2 weeks since the last one was sent out, so I started researching this issue and have tried everything I could find to correct this problem to no avail.
    The SBS monitoring part of the console wasn't working correctly and I made corrections to fix that issue and that part is now working again, but for the life of me I cannot figure out what is causing this reporting function to not work.
    When I am in the console and go to Reports I select a report and then choose Generate - a pop up window appears and says Please wait while the report is being created...I have left this go over night and it is still setting there in the morning when I look at it again!
    The Monitoring Report Summary log shows:
    2016-08-03T03:15:00.162859 : Logger started at: 2016-08-03T03:15
    2016-08-03T03:15:00.162859 : ***************** Starting GenerateMonitoringReport task... *****************
    2016-08-03T03:15:00.19406 : Generating Summary Network Report...

With no other entries added!

I am stumped on this one, it was working a few weeks ago, but I don't know what would have caused it to just stop!