Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBS 2k8 Sharepoint incoming email

Hi all,

I have a fresh SBS 2008 install, which I want to configure for incoming email testing. I have created a list which I have told to accept incoming email as [email protected] and added a contact in Ex 2k7.

I want an email to be stored just like it does in outlook, in MSG format, which contains the whole email with attachments. If I save an email to the desktop and upload it to Sharepoint as a document, it does this just fine, but I want it to accept the email in this form direct so people can send to it from the outside world.

Is this possible using no paid-for addins?

Re: SBS 2k8 Sharepoint incoming email

I suggest you a bit and you may well find an answer!
    (Hint: Click on the Google icon!)
    Last edited by teiger; 29th September 2010, 11:18. Reason: Point out hyperlink
    TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

And for those that cant read Italian
      http://www.google.com/search?q=email+sharepoint+list

"Full cred to Teiger"

Wofen
      Good to be back....

Comment

Italian????
        (Time to roll out the "Life of Brian" jokes, methinks?)
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Dont worry, I embrace my unablilty to speel and make the most simplest of centances make you loss masive brain rooms.

Wofen

PS: Sorry for the gnome (small troll)
          Good to be back....

Comment

Working...
          X