No announcement yet.

Please Vote for Me (Chutzpah)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Vote for Me (Chutzpah)

I received this e-mail during the week, so with typical Israel chutzpah (cheek) I am going to ask you to vote for me please (Insert my name - Steven Teiger - in the last box on the "survey").

Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 8:25 AM
    To: Steven Teiger
    Subject: You were nominated for the SMB Power 150

Jim Locke has sent you a message.
    Date: 6/23/2010
    Subject: You were nominated for the SMB Power 150

You were recently nominated for the SMB Power 150 by one or more of your peers. The SMB 150 was established by the SMB Technology Network and SMB PC Magazine to identify the 150 most influential individuals in the SMB technology sector. The 150 nominees receiving the most votes will be recognized at the SMB Nation Fall Conference and in SMB PC Magazine and be profiled on a new SMB150 website.

We encourage you to help secure your position on the SMB 150 by encouraging your colleagues to cast their vote for peers, vendor partners and other industry influentials at

Jim Locke
    SMB Technology Network
    © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.