POP3 Email Addresses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POP3 Email Addresses

My client has several hundred POP3 email addresses that they would like to import into SBS2008/Exchange. They would like all the internal users to be able to update the list as nessasary.

My question is, what is the best way to handle this list? Public Folders, a Distribution Group or some other solution?

Also, all internal users are running Outlook 2007 on the desktop.

Thank you.

Re: POP3 Email Addresses

Please explain better what you mean by "my client has several hundred POP3 email addresses " ! Addresses of clients, mailboxes downloaded by POP3? WHat do you want to import to where?
    TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

The company needs to send emails to 600-700 of their clients. The addresses are email addresses (i.e. [email protected] and [email protected]). These are not mailboxes, just email addresses.

They add to the list of addresses quite often. So everyone, internal employees, need to access the list and update it. If I create distribution list in Outlook they have to make sure the changes to list get ot all the desktops in the office.

Where could locate the list that the employees would have access to it and use it like a distribution list?

Comment

Create multiple mail enabled contacts and add them to a distribution group
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X