No announcement yet.

RPC over HTTP SBS2003

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPC over HTTP SBS2003

I search over all the internet and read more the 20 articals about it and I still have a porblem with my outlook 2007 to connect to the exchange server SBS2003.

I configure my SBS2003 has I read on the artical, the status is that I can reach the server via the web when i'm typing but when i'm configuring the outlook with the proxy settings i can't access to the exchange.

Re: RPC over HTTP SBS2003

As has already been said in another recent post here, log in to and, after login, look for the entry, "Configure your computer to use Outlook via the Internet". Follow the instructions there WORD FOR WORD (it is specailly constructed for YOUR server) and report back. Ensure you have allowed RPC over HTTPS in the CEICW on the server and also ensure that your certificate matches the server certificate (which it should if you have OWA access)

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.