No announcement yet.

SBS 2008 Fax Modem

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBS 2008 Fax Modem

Can anyone recommend an external fax modem that will work with SBS 2008? I am UK based so something that I can obtain locally would help.
    Many thanks

Re: SBS 2008 Fax Modem

Originally posted by
    Do you have a hardware compatibility list for Windows Small Business Server 2008?
    Windows Small Business Server 2008 uses the same hardware compatibility list as Windows Server 2008. You can find a list of compatible hardware at Windows Server Catalog.
    check the HCL - anything that's supported with Serve r2008 should be supported with SBS2008/. According to the above, anyway..

does it have to be external ?
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point

Re: SBS 2008 Fax Modem

Don't know if HCLis relevant for the UK. Check it anyway.
      I have found that the Zoom series of modems seems to work OK. We have many similaritied to both US and UK in our telephone system. In any case, don't rely on SBS if you have a heavy fax load - get a dedicated system.

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
      Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.