Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in joining Windows client to Win. SRV 2003 SP2 R2 Domain Controller

I had problem in joining windows client machine to windows server 2003 R2
    domain Controller after updating into SP2, the problem was the 3 client XP machine won't join to the DC, i already configure the DNS address of the xp machine's using the ip address of the domain controller, but still the client machine won't join into DC, Pls help me guys!!

Re: Help in joining Windows client to Win. SRV 2003 SP2 R2 Domain Controller

What happens when you try to join the domain?
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Originally posted by kikolanz View Post
      I had problem in joining windows client machine to windows server 2003 R2
      domain Controller after updating into SP2, the problem was the 3 client XP machine won't join to the DC, i already configure the DNS address of the xp machine's using the ip address of the domain controller, but still the client machine won't join into DC, Pls help me guys!!
      What firewall is running on the client machines? On the DC, has a firewall suddenly acitivated?

Comment

STOP!!

Is this a Windows Server 2003 or an SBS 2003 Server?
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
        X