No announcement yet.

Werid calendering issue

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Werid calendering issue

So I have a client who is using a SBS 2003 Standard edition box, this is a brand new install. They migrated from a Windows 2000 domain environment. They were using a hosted POP solution for email previously no Exchange.

You can see the two screenshot errors below that the client gets. The last screenshot is an error I see in the event log of the SBS box which is the same time the user gets the error on her machine.

The user is trying to schedule a public calender event and when adding others from her address book and adding the conference room distribution group (created for the conference room booking) she gets the first error message, once clicking send she gets the second error. It goes through fine, everyone gets the message you can see that the time is blocked out, she just gets those errors. One thing we have found out is if we don't use distribution list she doesn't get the error.

Client is using Windows XP Pro w/SP3 & Outlook 2003 w/ BCM and SP3

I found this article but it applies to Exchange 5.5 (1st error) (2nd error) (Server error)
    Be easy on me, I'm here to learn