Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message Struck in SMTP local Delivery

Hi ,

We do have exchange 2000 SBS 2000 . Now i have restore the transaction log fiels from my back as my one of the partition is got corrupt and then repair the DB as it was in dirty shutdown , Now when i am sending the message to out side itreaches to the outside from some of the users mailbox but specifically with some users mails are got struck in SMTP Local delivery ...

I search on google but some sites suggest me to update the hot fixes , and some suggest me that connection between exchange and AD is got break ..

so can anyone please help me to resolve it ....

Thanks ...

Re: Message Struck in SMTP local Delivery

Hi ,

The strange thing i want to add is , my some of the users are not getting local mails even .

Please help ...

Thanks

Comment

Re: Message Struck in SMTP local Delivery

Hi ,

Actually i monitored that , on before 2 days in between online backup suddenly the DB dismounted and i check that db is in dirty shutdown mode. so i just repair it with eseutil . so is this the prob i am facing related to that or it might be the other issue. After completion of repairing the DB i got the message that its successfully repaired with no errors.

but the message struck in the smtp local delivery queue. so what may be the issue ...please help ....

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X