Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBS 2003 Premium Book

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a book that covers things like installation, monitoring and maintaining the OS?

Any pointers appreciated!

Edit: This one seems to be highly regarded going by Amazon reviews.

Thanks,

Simon
    Last edited by simonsays; 6th April 2009, 17:05.

Re: SBS 2003 Premium Book

I can personally recommend that book as I have it, read it and refer to it not infrequently. I will disclose that I was given it by the author, but would still recommend it in any case, since it is quite easy to read and gives lucid explanations. What's more, Eriq understands Macs and even uses them on SBS networks
    TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

I'm in the process of reading it and find it to be conversational with a lot of practical wisdom interspersed. Way better than most MS Press books I've read.
      Wesley David
      LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
      -------------------------------
      Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
      Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
      Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
      Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys - ordered!

Comment

Working...
        X