Continue install wizard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continue install wizard

Whilst installing SBS2008 the wizard crashed at "checking for updates" and I had to reboot. This rebooted to the desktop but I want to continue the install wizard. SBS2003 used to leave a shortcut on the desktop "Continue installation" or similar but SBS2008 doesn't seem to.

Can anybody tell me where to find it?

I have tried running DCPROMO but it couldn't find some files, so I figure getting the wizard running again is probably the best way forward.

Thanks

Colin
    Colin

Re: Continue install wizard

Might be quicker to start from fresh?
    I haven't used SBS 2008 so there may well be a shortcut somewhere but generaly (and personally) if it isn't going well at the install stage I start again.
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Yes, that was my soulution too, but not too nice... I make trainings about this product on same-type hardwares, one-two of 20 pieces make similary, without update installing. Everyone is clone, what would be the reason and nice resolution?

K

Comment

Thanks Andy - pretty much what I had decided to do unless someone was able to say "go to this folder and run this wizard and it will pick up where you left off" ... booked for Friday

Colin
        Colin

Comment

Working...
        X