SBS Backup Email Notification Trick!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBS Backup Email Notification Trick!

I can some one tell me how without enabling sbs monitoring i will able to manage email notification when my backup job failed or succeed is there any way ? because sbs monitoring eat lot of memory and disk space

Re: SBS Backup Email Notification Trick!

Originally posted by tehmer View Post
    I can some one tell me how without enabling sbs monitoring i will able to manage email notification when my backup job failed or succeed is there any way ? because sbs monitoring eat lot of memory and disk space
    Well searching on the internet i found really a good article how to configure sbs email notification for sbs backup without enabling the sbs monitoring its really cool, using event trigger you can create any kind of email notification this will help

hXXps://www.help4it.co.uk/logout-usermenu-16/myblog-admin/SBS-Backup-Email-Notification-Trick-.html
    Last edited by tehmer; 18th March 2009, 16:20.

Comment

How's that link any good to any other forum users when you need to login in order to view the article ??
      Can you post the solution or the right link if you can?

....Is it this one by any chance: https://www.help4it.co.uk/component/...le/56/226.html
      Last edited by L4ndy; 18th March 2009, 16:43. Reason: Added the right link.
      Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Originally posted by tehmer View Post
        If it eats up too much disk space, then you have problems to solve. If it eats too much RAM, then you can limit the amount of memory that SQL uses. In any case, by default it does not mail you the logs, just success/failure. You need to configure it to send you the logs.
        TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
        http://www.wintra.co.il/
        sigpic
        Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Working...
        X