Tls - Sbs 2003

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tls - Sbs 2003

I am having trouble sending outbound email via TLS, this was previoulsy configured and working until yesterday. We are able to receive inbound mail from the other domain, it is our outbound mail that gets hung in the queue.
    When looking at the queues, the TLS connector queue has a blue mark on it and shows the following information "The remote server did not respond to a connection attempt."

need assistance with troubleshooting the TLS configuration for outbound mail.

Re: Tls - Sbs 2003

Is it a particular domain that you can't send to, or all domains?
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

It is a particular domain that is setup for TLS. We can receive inbound from them, but outbound is just getting queued up.

All other email is flowing normally for all other domains.

Comment

Have you contacted the administrator of the recipient server?
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

I am awaiting a response back from them at this time.

Comment

The issue was on their end.

Comment

Working...
            X