Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I get a trial version of SBS 2000?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get a trial version of SBS 2000?

Hi there, could you please help me in aquiring a trial version of sbs 2000 for testing migration for our company, cant seem to find it no where

Re: Where can I get a trial version of SBS 2000?

To answer your question, short of a time machine (or maybe eBay), I think you will not find it anywhere -- SBS 2000 is 2 versions behind now. If you have the full version, you could use that as (IIRC) it was made before the days of product activation, so temporary use would not be too much in breach of license agreements
    Last edited by ahinson; 1st January 2009, 15:31.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by wizdmeon View Post
      Hi there, could you please help me in aquiring a trial version of sbs 2000 for testing migration for our company, cant seem to find it no where
      I have a set, actually. Just send me 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 coins of the realm and I wil Fedex you it straight away.

Have a good 2009
      TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
      http://www.wintra.co.il/
      sigpic
      Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Originally posted by teiger View Post
        I have a set, actually. Just send me 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 coins of the realm and I wil Fedex you it straight away.

Have a good 2009
        Would that be Pounds or Euros?
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
          Would that be Pounds or Euros?
          Or WoW money? Which may be worth more than government currency if things keep going in their present direction.

wizdmeon, keep an eye out at used bookstores / websites for any SBS 2000 book that may come with a trial. Maybe some old MS Press study curricula are still floating around out there.
          Wesley David
          LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
          -------------------------------
          Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
          Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
          Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
          Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Working...
          X