Anti-Spam Product

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Spam Product

Can anyone recommend an Anti-Spam product for SBS 2008?

We already have NOD32 for the server/exchange 2007, but usually we would use Spamfighter on SBS 2003, but they do not have a 64bit/exchange 2007 module yet.

Thanks

Re: Anti-Spam Product

Not sure about compatibility with SBS 2008 / Exchange 2007 / 64-bit, but I usually recommend Exclaimer.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

We generally use Sophos PureMessage, but AFAIK it sits on top of Sophos AV as well. It is a good product though, and is Server 2008 x64 compatible. It's availble on a 30 day trial from Sophos.
      BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
      sigpic
      Cruachan's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by gforceindustries View Post
        Not sure about compatibility with SBS 2008 / Exchange 2007 / 64-bit, but I usually recommend Exclaimer.
        Thanks, looks like it could do the job, just waiting to hear back from them regarding SBS 2008 compatibility.

Very well priced, especially the SBS Server Licence, much cheaper than other products.

Comment

It's a good product. I've switched a number of clients over to it from other products, particularly MessageLabs, and not had any complaints. The ability to standardise signatures is a nice feature.
          Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Working...
          X