No announcement yet.

Update Service problem

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Service problem

I have some installation errors that are show one pc and the server when I go to view details it say message not found. I am using WSUS 3.0 sp1 and when I go to look if there are any errors there it show none. How can I clear this or fix this? I kinda Lost.

Re: Update Service problem

Can you please clarify what the problem is that you're experiencing. I'm not too sure having read your post.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Re: Update Service problem

Im sorry i get side tracked alot while posting. lol.

ok in update services I have 2 pc with installation errors. when you go to veiw the error message you get a message saying message not found.

So to verify i have an error i go into WSUS through admin tools and look for errors. And no pc have any installation errors. This has been like this for several days now.