Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sbs 2003

dear
    the server i am working on in the projects shutting down every 2 hours and i saw this in the event viewer:
    The server was shut down because it did not comply with the EULA
    help please??

Re: sbs 2003

Originally posted by malmai View Post
    The server was shut down because it did not comply with the EULA
    Hi,
    Did you try Google? (Hint: First link is to MS KB)

Well, it sounds to me, like you did not finish the installation correct. Does the SBS running AD?

Also take a look at this;
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555087
    Best regards,
    Carsten.

Comment

As per advice in this thread at Experts-Exchange (scroll all the way down the page, the answer is almost at the bottom), is the copy of SBS a trial edition? For how long has this been happening? How long was it running just fine until this started happening? Also, as cs.dk pointed out, is the SBS server a domain controller?
      Wesley David
      LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
      -------------------------------
      Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
      Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
      Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
      Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

its not AD its only for filing and archiving system. this problem started before one week and its the first time i see something like this in the server 2003.

Comment

Read the posts and links
          SBS cannot repeat CANNOT be a member server
          it MUST be a domain controller (and a lot of other things) or it will, by design, shut down every hour
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
          X