This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey Leo, give me some free partition manager

Leo, in last thread, you said easeus partition manager is free for home users,

however it is not free for windows 2003 server users, I want a free one,

need your help again.

Re: hey Leo, give me some free partition manager

What did Google tell you? Looks like plenty of results when I try.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Originally posted by lucifinil View Post

need your help again.
      Hi Lucifinil,

Please read the Forum rules.
      First of all who's Leo??
      Secondly whoever he is his suggestion still stands I think. He was probably referring to Windows 2k or XP maybe . Windows 2003 server is not intended for home use.
      As for other options how about trying

Ta
      Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

I used Acronis Disk Director Server 10.0, it isn't free. But it's certanly out there and does a great job.
        Please remember to award reputation points if you have received good advice.
        I do tend to think 'outside the box' so others may not always share the same views.

MCITP -W7,
        MCSA+Messaging, CCENT, ICND2 slowly getting around to.

Comment

Originally posted by lucifinil View Post

need your help again.
          As far as I know, there isn't a free partition manager software for windows 2003 server users.
          AS a windows 2003 server administrator,easeus partition manager server edition works well and simplely like the home edition.
          If you trust easeus partition manager ,why not have try!

Comment

Hi, just like L4ndy say, every one should search in , perhaps you will find your answers.

I also checked out the EASEUS partition Manager and found the PC world showed high reviews like this. Recently, the version 3.0 has been released and support partition server 2008
            Last edited by biggles77; 1st December 2008, 12:48. Reason: URL Removed

Comment

Thread locked as it is turning into spam advertising for the mentioned product.

lucifinil & ericwss, must be nice having your IPs just a few numbers apart.
              1 1 was a racehorse.
              2 2 was 1 2.
              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
              2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
              X