RWW regular user needs to access a server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RWW regular user needs to access a server

I need a regular RWW user to access terminal server.
    Is it doable through RWW?

Thx.
    "When you hit a wrong note it's the next note that makes it good or bad". Miles Davis

Re: RWW regular user needs to access a server

It most certainly is, assuming you mean a separate server and not the SBS itself!
    TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Steven,
      tell me how
      when user access RWW he can see Connect to computers option.
      Terminal server will be listed only for Domain Adminstrators under servers.
      How I can provide ts users TS Server listing. Sure I can open port to TS server but RWW is more attractive to me in theory.

Thx.
      Michael.
      "When you hit a wrong note it's the next note that makes it good or bad". Miles Davis

Comment

From what you've said, it sounds like you want a user to be able to logon remotely to your SBS server? Not a good idea.
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

The idea is great. RWW is a perfect thing.

What I am asking if somebody knows how a user can access a server through RWW with not being a member of Domain Admin group.

Comment

Working...
          X