Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBS 03 password problem

Hi All

Sorry I am abit of a numpty when it comes to sbs 2003.

Basically last week for some strange reason it asked all of our users 2 change there passwords even though we didnt instruct the sbs to do it.

We had a look at the settings again and couldn't see anything wrong with settings.

However it did again this morning.. 7 days after the last time. So I'm thinking it is a problem somehwhere, but I dont know why to start looking.

Any help would be grateful

Re: SBS 03 password problem

Did you try ??

Try looking up Password policies, group policy

HTH
    TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

hi

1st place I tried was and couldn't find anything regarding this problem.

As I pointed out in my op there is as far as I am aware in the password policy nothing that should be causing this.

Comment

There is nothing specific in SBS which asks for password changes.

Use Group Policy Planning or RSOP to check the applied password policy on both station
        TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
        http://www.wintra.co.il/
        sigpic
        Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Working...
        X