Windows Event Log error 673 & 537

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Event Log error 673 & 537

I am seeing tons of the following errors in my event log (see below). Anyone ever seen this? I read a few things about the time sync being off with other DC's, yet this is the only DC in the domain.

Currently running 1 - Windows 2003 SBS 2003 Server w/ SP2

I appreciate any help, I find so many different answers when searching the web.

Thanks!

Be easy on me, I'm here to learn

Re: Windows Event Log error 673 & 537

Are the workstations/server clocks synchronised to one another - and check they are in the same time zones and have the same settings for automatic daylight savings time.
    TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Originally posted by teiger View Post
      Are the workstations/server clocks synchronised to one another - and check they are in the same time zones and have the same settings for automatic daylight savings time.
      Yes time is sync'ed correctly

Comment

Any other ideas?

Comment

Did you use //<server>/connectcomputer to join the computers to the domain?
          TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
          http://www.wintra.co.il/
          sigpic
          Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Re: Windows Event Log error 673 &amp; 537

I haven't added any computers to the domain in awhile. I usually add machines via my computer anyways

Comment

Working...
            X