No announcement yet.

SBS 2003 Hosting with GoDaddy

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBS 2003 Hosting with GoDaddy

OK, I have one SBS2003 Server and we use the Exchange server...and I have our website hosted with GoDaddy....

I'm not too clear on what to do to get the address "" to work. I don't know if i have to do something in the GoDaddy's DNS Control or if I have to do something on my DNS Settings...

Right now i kinda have it rigged where you type "" and godaddy's dns points to my server's ip address and in my IIS the Default Web's Index.html i have a redirect to the OWA portion...but in doing that I can't use the Exchange Active-Sync or the OMA because of that redirect.

I hope this makes sense and I hope someone can help straighten me out.

Re: SBS 2003 Hosting with GoDaddy

GoDaddy DNS points to your fixed IP address. Beyond that UTFW - Run CEICW to configure firewall and IIS to respond to OWA, OMA and AS. YOU don't need to redirect anything - except your address(es) will be (and

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Re: SBS 2003 Hosting with GoDaddy

Is their a way to have it point to "" without the "/exchange"