No announcement yet.

Change OWA configuration

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change OWA configuration

I am running small business server 2003 and I have OWA configured trough SSL. I am not very happy with the way it's configured at the moment. A few things I want to change:

1. I want to change te URL to connect to the webmail. Now it's like this:

How can I configure that I don't have to type "/exchange". When I type the URL whitout te "/exchange" now, I see a standard welcome page of SBS2003. I want to get rid of this!

2. How can I fix my SSL certificate?

The certificate I use now is not good. It doesn't contain information of the webmail domain. Can I just delete the old one and create a new one? Is it better to buy a certificate? And what is a good company to buy one from?

Re: Change OWA configuration
    1. Configure DNS to point to In IIS configure the main site to redirect to /exchange
    2. I hear that GoDaddy have good certificates. Get one for * to leave your future options open. UTFW - the Internet Connection Wizard gives you a place to enter the certificate you bought

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.