Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMA Error

Hello,

I am receiving the following message when trying to access OMA on both an SBS2003 server and Server 2003 standard.

A System error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator.
    I have forms based authentication configured and working allowing access to OWA without any problems.

I'm getting error 1503 in the event logs:

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: MSExchangeOMA
    Event Category: (1000)
    Event ID: 1503
    Date: 09/11/2007
    Time: 11:50:02
    User: N/A
    Computer: <removed>
    Description:
    An unknown error occurred while processing the current request:
    Message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: startIndex
    Source: mscorlib
    Stack trace:
    at System.Globalization.CompareInfo.IndexOfString(Voi d* pSortingTable, Int32 win32LCID, String source, String value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 count, Int32 options)
    at System.Globalization.CompareInfo.IndexOf(String source, String value, Int32 startIndex)
    at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.Preferencing.AdUserObject.g et_globalWirelessEnable()
    at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.Preferencing.AdUserObject.g et_UserIsWirelesslyEnabled()
    at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.Preferencing.OmaUserInfo.ge t_UserIsWirelesslyEnabled()
    at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.Sessio n_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Message: Exception of type Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.DataProviderInterface.Provi derException was thrown.
    EventMessage:
    UserMessage: A System error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator.
    Source: Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface
    Stack trace:
    at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.Sessio n_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.RaiseOn Start(EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.Complet eAcquireState()
    at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.BeginAc quireState(Object source, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData)
    at System.Web.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.Http Application+IExecutionStep.Execute()
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
    I have made sure the netbios name of the website is in the host header, removed the ssl and used "iisreset" to clear any errors, looked at the homeMTA values, tried using windows authentication, basic authentication and every which combination of the two on both the /OMA and /exchange-oma virtual directories. I've made sure the registry entry for /exchange-oma exists, tried recreating both virtual directories, and also gone through the Internet Connection Wizard to make sure access to OMA is allowed. Access to OMA and unsecured devices is allowed in Exchange System Manager.

And it still doesnt work
    Last edited by AdamBoyle; 9th November 2007, 13:45.
Working...
X