Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price of SBS 2003.

Hi,

I have made a BIG mistake. We have moved house and to another country in the U.S and I can't find my SBS 2003 disks.

where is the cheapest place I can get SBS 2003 from.

thanks

Andy

Re: Price of SBS 2003.

It depends on what type of SBS you have/had
    OEM - call you HW supplier for a set of recovery/media disks. It may only cost you the media
    Volume License - check with your supplier. If he supplied you a volume license and you are registered at the MS site, again you should be able to buy only the media set (~$25 or so depending where you live)
    FPP or full retail - Ooops! Go buy a new set for the full price at about $400+ for 5 Users. And this time store them CAREFULLY!
    Last edited by teiger; 10th September 2007, 21:01. Reason: Spellllllling
    TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

If you have your COA sticker (which is what you really pay for) you could try grovelling to Microsoft and, with luck, get a replacement media set fairly cheap....
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

COA is provided by Hardware Vendor and MS hands off any support to them (lower cost). IMHO grovelling to MS will not help as many HW Vendors customise the disk for drivers etc.
        TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
        http://www.wintra.co.il/
        sigpic
        Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Working...
        X