No announcement yet.

calendar Outlook with SBS 2003

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calendar Outlook with SBS 2003

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me here. What i've been trying to do is to be able to establish a link between Outlook 2003 that's on an individual computers and calendar on SBS 2003. I noticed that SBS 2003 does provide calendar thru "my company's internal website" but it's for vacation calendar. My question is whether there is a calendar like the calendar in Outlook in "my company's internal website". Is it something i'd like to download or ?

The reason for this is so that people in our office can view all the activities(all the staff) happening within our company. These activities are acquired from individual Outlook via the link to Outlook. Activities in Outlook are created/managed by individual staff. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you in advance

Re: calendar Outlook with SBS 2003

The calendar is on your companyweb intranet - hosted on your Sharepoint site. So it's CALLED Vacation Calendar, but it is in fact any shared calendar you want it to be. Or go in to sharepoint and create a new one, called Work Calendar.

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.