SBS 2003 new user unable to log into 2003 TS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBS 2003 new user unable to log into 2003 TS

I have 2 new servers running in a SBS 2003 environment and I'm having trouble getting new users to access the second server via TS. New user has access via remote admin to main server via port 3390 (configured) but TS 2003 R2 says unable to log because the domain is not available. TS is configured via port 3389. Existing members of the remote group are able to use TS. GPO has no restrictions for the new users. Appears the licenses for TS are not being used... New users are Admins.
    SBS 2003 has TS License enabled and TS 2003 R2 sees this ok. TS 2003 has 2 NICS with only one connected via a static reserved by SBS Other NIC is disabled. Has software Cisco VPN NIC as well. Local domain appears in IPCONFIG on TS.

Hoping someone has had same problem...Regards

Re: SBS 2003 new user unable to log into 2003 TS

Should be in the SBS forum not here.

Reported for moving.

Comment

Are TS joined to domain as member servers? If you go to //<server>/remote and login, do TS appear as an option in connect to servers menu?
      TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
      http://www.wintra.co.il/
      sigpic
      Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Originally posted by teiger View Post
        Are TS joined to domain as member servers? If you go to //<server>/remote and login, do TS appear as an option in connect to servers menu?
        Only the main server is there
        I have checked the registry for AppTS Value to check if its set to 1 in the Remote User Portal and it was set to 1
        Last edited by nehpetsau; 2nd June 2007, 10:36.

Comment

But is it a member of the domain?
          TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
          http://www.wintra.co.il/
          sigpic
          Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Terminal Server was member of domain.....I exported the profiles and started again with the main server...All working now - don't know what the problem was because the main server appears the same as what it was.
            Thanks for response

Comment

Working...
            X