No announcement yet.

RPCoHTTPS on SBS 2003 Std

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPCoHTTPS on SBS 2003 Std

I made a lot of troubles to me, becouse I didn't read the instructions. So, what I did:
    - installed SBS 2003 Std, with Exchange 2003 on domain name mpi.local
    - the next step was enabling Outlook for home users thru RPCoHTTPS. As allways, I used documents and procedures from Petri page (How to Confiure RPC over HTTPS on single server)
    - the mestake was, that I didn't use the Wizard inside the SBS, that do a lot of things and configuration (yes, RPCoHTTPS too), but did a manual configuration. The result is, that RPCoHTTPS doesn't work from WAN.
    - I made all the configuration that is decribed in

OWA is working great, but RPCoHTTPS doesn't.
    Is there any solution how to repair my configuration that RPCoHTTPS will work. I go thru trobleshooting but with no success.

Thx, for any help!

Re: RPCoHTTPS on SBS 2003 Std

Undo what you did and run the Wizard.
    Or you could just try running the wizard as is.

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Re: RPCoHTTPS on SBS 2003 Std

I solved the problem with manualy enabling Windows Firewall, then I run the Wizzard again and at the end, turn off the firewall.

It helped for me.