Web Activity by Computer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Activity by Computer

Sorry if this has been discussed before (couldn't find any info when i did a search).

We have 13 Win XP Pro workstations connected to a SBS 2003 server.
    All but one machine displays info on their Web activity in the Server Usage Report.

Can someone please tell me how to get web activity to display for that machine?

The machine in question seems to be set up exactly the same as all the others.....

Re: Web Activity by Computer

Did you setup the computer on the lan with \\<server>\connectcomputer ?
    TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

I can't remember, I did all the computers at the same time and this is the only one having this issue. I'll run the command and see what happens...

Comment

O.k, so the command only works if the computer hasn't already been connected to a Domain.

Comment

You can take it out of the domain, clear its subdirectory from out of the folder called Responses, then rejoin it to the domain.
          TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
          http://www.wintra.co.il/
          sigpic
          Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Thanks teiger,
            I took the machine out of the Domain and used connectcomputer to rejoin, now it appears in the Web Activity report. GREAT!!

I still think it's a bit odd, that the machine previously appeared in the other email reports and not the web activity report.

Anyway... Problem solved. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X