No announcement yet.

network connectivity issue

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• network connectivity issue

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me with this issue. I have been getting it for so long and wonder if anyone could have a fix for this. The error message i get is

\\\myRepository is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

insufficient system resource exist to complete the requested service.

Not sure if anyone might have come across this problem. This cause the network connection to drop. The internet is working but i can't access to any of the files on the server since the connection to the server fails.

This happens when i was opening an AutoCAD program for drawing. The drawing size is over 10 MB. It's OK for a start but after a while, especially after printing a few pages of the drawing, the problem starts to arise.

The server runs on SBS 2003 and the rest of the machines on the network run on XP Pro.

Is there anything that i should tweak on the server to get around this problem?

Thank you in advance

Re: network connectivity issue

You could the "Autodisconnect" parameter in the registry.

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.