message tracking center question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• message tracking center question.

can i restore an email that was wrongly delivered to a user? (non existing user by the way) (its not in failed folder)

is there an option to 'redirect' that email to user...something like that? or currently see the content? (copy, then paste and resend manuallly...)

thanks in advance.
    anibal.

Re: message tracking center question.

Don't think so - Message Tracking is for just that. You can go back to the original senders Outlook Sent Items, open the mail, on Actions, click resend message and change the destination, but I'm not sure if that is what you are asking.
    TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Re: message tracking center question.

Originally posted by teiger View Post
      Don't think so - Message Tracking is for just that. You can go back to the original senders Outlook Sent Items, open the mail, on Actions, click resend message and change the destination, but I'm not sure if that is what you are asking.
      what a pity
      sadly I cannt do that, since that email its an example...there were a lot that went to that user...

thanks for your time.
      respect.

Comment

Working...
      X